A Heartwarming Tale of When the Worlds of a Neurotic Canine and a Crazy Cat Lady Collide! Kindle download available at Amazon.com.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BOOK RELEASE

March 20, 2012:  I officially released my ebook on Amazon.com! Actually it was up and running two days ago, but I was having a heck of a time with the Kindle formatting so I didn't publicize it on Facebook until the formatting was acceptable to me. There are still a couple of minor glitches, but I am happy with the outcome. I'm not an expert at file conversion so I did the best that I could!

This book has been almost three years in the making.  I started writing chapters and posting to Hubpages.com a couple of years ago, but I didn't get a whole lot of traffic. Probably because I didn't publicize it very much. Self promotion is not my forte.  Plus, I still get a little bashful when it comes to my writing. I'm just a little weird that way!

Back in January, I discovered that Amazon offered self publishing for Kindle under a special program.  I decided to finish up my chapters and turn it into a short story ebook. I had always dreamed of writing a book and the self publishing option allowed me to fulfill that dream.  Since the bulk of it was already written, I had to write a few more chapters and create a book cover.  I have spent the last few weeks reading it over and over and over again. Fine tuning along the way. It got to the point that I knew I had to say "ENOUGH, it's time to publish"!

So now that I have completed this project, where do I go from here?   I have thought about continuing Mindy's story and creating Tails of My Rescue Dog - Volume 2.  I just may do that...but for now, I think I will take a breather!

I hope those who download my ebook will get enjoyment out of Mindy's story and will fall in love with her the way we did!

Until next time....happy tails!
Dawn

1 comment: